We're all in preparation mode around our house. Well, at least I am.
We got three loads of laundry done and I got most of Brady's and my packing done. Let's not talk about how much DH has packed. We did discover that Brady's backpack got left at church, so I have to figure out a way to get it before tomorrow.
So today I have to finish the pile of work I have here, run a couple of errands during lunch, somehow retrieve Brady's backpack, finish the laundry, finish packing, make sure we have everything done on my list, make sure the dvd player is charged and ready, do my nails, entertain the in-laws for a few minutes "because they want to stop by before we leave," not kill my husband or my child (or my in-laws) and still be smiling by the end.
Ya’ll have a great week and I’ll be back with tons of stories and pictures. See you soon!
PS – Just talked to the church secretary and she’ll be there until noon, so DH will take an early lunch and go pick up the backpack. One crisis adverted!
Friday, August 1, 2008
1 Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you're having a GRAND time on your vacation North of the Mason-Dixon line!!
Be safe and enjoy your time with DH and DS!
Hope you have a great time on your vacation.
We've been down your way & actually found a house. Yay.
Post a Comment