We leave on Saturday for our vacation. We’re going to Massachusetts to visit DH’s siblings and I’m really looking forward to it. I’m a little nervous about flying with Brady, but I’m doing my best to remain positive and pray that everything goes smoothly!
Here are a few of the things we’re going to do while we’re there:
Boston, of course
The New England Aquarium
The Boston Children’s Museum
Salem, MA Witches, anyone?
Block Island, RI
I started putting together “piles” of stuff that I need to remember to take – my sister-in-law’s hostess gift, travel treats for Brady, address book, etc. Tomorrow I’ll start the loads of laundry. Fun!
My DH talked to his sister last night and apparently our niece (4) and nephew (6) are fighting over who will get to sleep with Brady first. I wonder how Brady will feel about this!
2 comments:
I know you will take lots of photos...be ready to share!!!
Safe Travels...and are you going to pahk the cah in Hahvad Yahd :)
(I'm sorry, but I love that sentence)
Post a Comment