Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The week in progress

What a week! We’ve been having our financial audit here at work and it wrapped up this morning. It went well and we got a fantastic score, but it’s still a stressful process. We did get a great auditor this time, so that helped a bit. Now I don’t have to worry about this again for two years!

Monday night I met some of my MOPS leadership at Starbucks for some sipping and chatting. We have the best time and always end up being kicked out at 10pm when they close.

Tonight is Bible study. It’s my week to bring refreshments, so I made a blueberry-lemon bundt cake. It’s a Cooking Light recipe I got last year and I love it. I’ll get it posted soon.

Tomorrow night is Bunco with my MOPS group. We started playing last month. I had never played before and won the first pot! I doubt that will happen again, but you never know. I’m definitely looking forward to a night out with the girls.

We’re all doing well, otherwise. Brady was running a fever Monday evening, but seems to be fine now. It was probably just one of those little bugs that come around.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes! :)

Paula@SweetPea said...

You've been busy this week. Girls night out is so much fun! I need one of those.