Hello! We had a fabulous 4th of July. I’ll have a full review and pictures tomorrow, maybe even an actual picture of me!
Less than a month until our vacation! I’m so excited! We're going to Massachusetts!
Less than a month until our vacation! I’m so excited! We're going to Massachusetts!

We haven’t been up to visit my husband’s siblings in about 5 years. Brady will get to make his first flight and spend time with his cousins. We have all sorts of fun plans – The Boston Children’s Museum and the New England Aquarium; Salem, MA (witch trials, anyone?); Block Island, RI; the beach at his sister’s house, and maybe even the Bronx Zoo. We’re so blessed to be able to take a vacation this year.
1 comment:
You'll have to tell me how Boston goes. I've never been. My hubby goes there all the time for work and is always threatening, I mean asking us to go along.
Post a Comment