Wow, is it Friday already? This week has flown by! Of course, I was home sick on Wednesday, so that might have helped a little bit. I’m still stuffy and congested, but considerably better than I was.
I hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day. Ours was quiet, but that was fine with me. We had clams (for DH) and shrimp (for me) and heart-shaped PB&J for Brady. After he went to bed, we watched our latest episode of Alias. Like I said, it was quiet but good!
Big plans for the weekend? We are super busy Saturday and Sunday. Tonight we’re just staying in and I’ll probably catch up on housework that has been ignored all week while I was sick. Thank goodness DH doesn’t mind doing the laundry, otherwise I’d have a mountain of that to deal with, too! Tomorrow morning I have a hair appointment and tomorrow evening we’re going to Mike and Ashley’s house for dinner. They’re the first couple we became friends with after we started going to our church. It should be a fun evening. Sunday will be Sunday School and church and then we’re having a Sunday School get-together at Raji and Susan’s house after the evening service. I need to make a dessert to take to that. If the weather is nice, we’ll probably take Brady to the park Sunday afternoon.
As for my hair appointment, I’m getting the urge to do something different. If you’ve read my blog for a little while, you know I went back to my “natural” color this past fall. I like it, but it needs a little something. I’ll probably just get some highlights added in. Who knows! I’ll let you know on Monday what happened.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Serah
1 comment:
Glad you're feeling better and what cute Valentines you have!
I've decided to go private for a while so if you'd like an invitation, just email me: preppypinkgreen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment