Have ya’ll seen this movie?

I’m not a huge fan of Tim Allen’s other holiday movies (the Santa Claus series), but Christmas with the Kranks is hilarious. We watched it last night and were almost in tears at parts, especially when he gets the botox injection and all of his food keeps falling out of his mouth. Too funny! It’s a lot of fun and perfect for when you’re overly stressed from holiday happenings.
We watched this over the weekend:

It was cute, but I don’t think it’s a movie I’d buy and have to watch every year. I love Matthew Broderick and he plays the part of the uptight guy obsessed with having Christmas perfectly planned out so well. Kristin Davis is lovely (she’s been great since Sex and the City) and Kristin Chenoweth is great, too. I loved how they had her sing at the very end (she’s a Tony award winning actress and was in Wicked on Broadway).
I think we’re watching Christmas Vacation Friday night. Classic!
Day of Gratitude
I’m thankful for my city. We moved here almost 4 years ago and while at times I thought we might have made the biggest mistake of our lives, it’s all turned out for the good. The area is beautiful with the mountains in the distance. The seasons are gorgeous. People really take pride in the area and it shows. We feel safe here and we’re glad this is where Brady is going to grow up. There’s so much to do and see within a few hours drive. It’s a great little corner of the world and we feel so blessed to live here.

I’m not a huge fan of Tim Allen’s other holiday movies (the Santa Claus series), but Christmas with the Kranks is hilarious. We watched it last night and were almost in tears at parts, especially when he gets the botox injection and all of his food keeps falling out of his mouth. Too funny! It’s a lot of fun and perfect for when you’re overly stressed from holiday happenings.
We watched this over the weekend:

It was cute, but I don’t think it’s a movie I’d buy and have to watch every year. I love Matthew Broderick and he plays the part of the uptight guy obsessed with having Christmas perfectly planned out so well. Kristin Davis is lovely (she’s been great since Sex and the City) and Kristin Chenoweth is great, too. I loved how they had her sing at the very end (she’s a Tony award winning actress and was in Wicked on Broadway).
I think we’re watching Christmas Vacation Friday night. Classic!
Day of Gratitude
I’m thankful for my city. We moved here almost 4 years ago and while at times I thought we might have made the biggest mistake of our lives, it’s all turned out for the good. The area is beautiful with the mountains in the distance. The seasons are gorgeous. People really take pride in the area and it shows. We feel safe here and we’re glad this is where Brady is going to grow up. There’s so much to do and see within a few hours drive. It’s a great little corner of the world and we feel so blessed to live here.
No comments:
Post a Comment