Happy Friday!!!! We are having absolutely fabulous weather here in Upstate SC. Low 70’s in the day, mid 40’s at night, and “abundant sunshine” as the weather man said. Perfect fall weather for all the great outdoor activities going on this weekend.
Our plans:
Lennon is off tonight (amazing!), so we’ll be hanging out at home with Brady and watching “Little Children” (after B. goes to bed, of course).

Our plans:
Lennon is off tonight (amazing!), so we’ll be hanging out at home with Brady and watching “Little Children” (after B. goes to bed, of course).

We’ll be having wings for dinner and enjoying the rest of our Great Pumpkin Dessert later on.
Saturday – Brady and I are going to the zoo while Lennon works a bit, then we have Date Night! J&B are keeping all the kids this month and we’re planning on heading downtown to our favorite Italian restaurant and do a little wandering around.
Saturday – Brady and I are going to the zoo while Lennon works a bit, then we have Date Night! J&B are keeping all the kids this month and we’re planning on heading downtown to our favorite Italian restaurant and do a little wandering around.
This weekend is Fall for Greenville and the place will be packed. I’m sure we’ll be able to find some fabulous dessert at one of the stands.
Sunday – Sunday School (the lesson is about Samuel hearing God’s voice in the night), church, some lazying around in the afternoon, my Bible study and church that night. A busy day, but in a wonderful way. Then it’s back for another work week.
Sunday – Sunday School (the lesson is about Samuel hearing God’s voice in the night), church, some lazying around in the afternoon, my Bible study and church that night. A busy day, but in a wonderful way. Then it’s back for another work week.
And to all my "Belle" friends who are meeting up in Gatlinburg this weekend, have a great time and be careful!
Chat with you Monday!
Chat with you Monday!
3 comments:
It sounds like you are going to have a great weekend. Enjoy your date! I wish that I were in Gatlinburg this weekend, but it was just too far to drive.
I hope the weekend was fun and date night was just what the Dr. ordered! I wish I could have been with the Belles! Maybe next time...I think I am due to make one!
I just know the Belles had a great time!
I hope your time was special as well.
Post a Comment