Friday, October 19, 2007

Finally Friday!

Is it Friday already? This week seems to have gone by really fast. Between dentist appointments and flu shots, time flies.

We’re taking Brady to Boo at the Zoo tonight. It’s Member’s Night, so hopefully the lines won’t be as long. I am a little worried about the rain, though. We desperately need it, so if we have to postpone to one next week then it wouldn' t be the end of the world. It’s a great event that the zoo puts on every year. The kids get to wear their costumes and walk through the zoo at night, collecting candy from various groups along the way. Lots of fun and not scary at all. Plus we have fun as well. Brady had a blast last year. I think a lot of zoos are doing things like this now.

Saturday – I’m not really sure what’s going on tomorrow. I know I have to do some grocery shopping and make a stop at Old Navy. I’d also like to get Brady some pumpkins. Lennon may or may not be working, so we’ll have to see. I also need to prep for the Sunday School lesson.

Sunday – Busy day! Sunday School and church in the morning. I might be lucky enough to get a quick nap in the afternoon before my Bible Study at 4pm, church at 6pm (we’re keeping the nursery) and a fellowship afterwards.

Next week gets really busy with Judgement House activities Wednesday-Sunday. A few prayers for good health and a little rest would be appreciated!

Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Sounds like a busy weekend for you. Good luck with the busy week that you have ahead. I hope you were able to get some rest this weekend.