All you need is meltable candy wafers, large marshmallows, lollipop sticks and sprinkles.
I wish I had taken step-by-step pictures for you, but that just didn't happen. All you do is melt the chocolate wafers, dip the marshmallows (on the sticks) in the chocolate, sprinkles them with sprinkles and set in a cup to dry. A large piece of styrofoam would work great, too, for putting the pops on to harden up.
After they dried, I wrapped them each in small cellophane candy bags and tied them with some ribbon and Ta Da! They're done!
I'm already planning on making some for Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day and many other events. I can't express how easy these were to make and yummy, too!
3 comments:
These are so cute and so easy. They will be perfect for just about any holiday.
Those were so cute and very popular with the kids at the 4th of July party a couple weeks ago!
Well they sure are cute. I just can't get past the whole texture thing with marshmallows.
Post a Comment