Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Our Weekend

Happy Tuesday! I hope your week has started off well.

We had a great weekend. Friday night we had our neighbors over for dinner. They have two kids, Luke and Abby, who are Brady's age and they always have a good time together. We grilled out, then the kids got to hunt for fire flies. We had a gorgeous night!








Brady wasn't too sure about it and asked if he could wear his winter gloves!




Saturday morning we got up bright and early and went downtown for the farmer's market. Greenville has an amazing farmer's market that has become quite the hip spot. We got tomatoes, green beans and the most amazing blueberries I think I've ever had!



Beckett decided to sleep through most of it.


After we put everything in the cooler in the car, we headed over to the Children's Museum of the Upstate



The place was almost completely empty! I guess everyone was on vacation or laying by the pool. I was really shocked with it being a Saturday morning. Beckett loved watching Brady play. Before I know it, he'll be running around, too.



I don't have any pictures from Sunday, but we went to church and then James painted the trim in our living room and hallway. It needed some definite touching up!


And yes, I just realized that Brady is wearing the same outfit as he was from Father's Day. I promise he has more clothes! :)



Come back tomorrow because I'll show you what I made with those amazing blueberries!

No comments: