Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Day of School



Today is Brady's last day of Kindergarten. Where did the year go? It seems like we just took the pictures of him wearing his backpack for the first time, standing in front of the house, ready to go to school. Sniff! Sniff!



We started the day with Brady's favorite orange breakfast rolls and I'm sure we'll find something special to do tonight. Ice cream anyone?


Last night we made little treats for his teacher and her assistant. These are super easy and I found them on Skip To My Lou.



Download the template, fill in your child's name, cut it out, glue it to a popsicle stick and you're done! Next year I'll try something a little more involved, but this was perfect for our current busy life. I hope they enjoy it!

And just because they're cute................















2 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Your boys are too cute!

I'm sure the teacher and assistant will love this gift.

Unknown said...

Man, how the time flies! He was just born. They are cutie pies.