Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day Weekend





Good morning! Again, I was going to have our weekend recap up yesterday, but that just didn't happen. Oh well!

We had a great Father's Day weekend! The weather was gorgeous and we had lots of fun things on the agenda.


Friday night I went to see Bridesmaids with a friend. It was hilarious and definitely a chick flick. Don't take the guys to go see it!




Saturday we had a birthday party to attend, then Saturday evening we took Brady to get his first sno cone! He loved it! He got orange, James got blue raspberry and I got Summer Breeze. In case you don't know, Summer Breeze is strawberry, peach and watermelon mixed together. My very first job was at a Sno Cone place called Country Cream. Those were the days!


Sunday we skipped church and spent the day together at Falls Park in Greenville. We picked up Subway for lunch and had a wonderful time just enjoying each other's company. I can't wait until Beckett is big enough to join in the fun!





I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband who is such an amazing father. Our boys are so blessed to have him in their lives! I love you!

2 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Glad you had such a nice day together! Your pictures make me want a snow cone. They remind me of summer carnivals when I was a kid.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Loved the picture of the boys....can't wait until Bradley and Beckett are old enough to hang out together!