Thursday, June 23, 2011

4th of July Plans


Can you believe the 4th of July is a week from Monday? Where is the summer going? Here are some super cute ideas for your 4th of July cookout -


These cute holders are tin cans covered in scrapbook paper A Thoughtful Place


Marshmallow pops! I'm so making these for a cookout we'll be attending A Thoughtful Place

Mason jars filled with sand. Mason jars just say "summer" to me and they have so many uses! A Thoughtful Place


And let's not forget patriotic attire for the little ones! I love this jon jon from Jolly Rompers. Beckett would look precious in it!


And what summer is complete without the $5 flag tee from Old Navy? Brady already has his!

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Cute ideas! For the first time in a long while, we'll be home for the 4th. I want to do at least one fun food items. Old Navy tees are already purchased, so that gets checked off the list.