We spent our second Thanksgiving in a row at the Happiest Place on Earth, thanks to a wonderful Christmas present we received. If you know us, you know we're huge Disney fans and love to go! We didn't think we would be able to this year, so it was a huge blessing to be able to take Brady on one last vacation as an only child. Next time, Beckett will be along for the ride!
We stayed at our favorite resort, Pop Century!

The weather was gorgeous - 78F and sunny almost the entire week. Everything was decorated for Christmas and in true Disney fashion, absolutely magical. It was hard to be in the holiday spirit with palm trees and such warm weather, but that's just why I couldn't live there full time. I like a little seasonal weather throughout the year. But for our vacation, it was perfection! Brady even got to swim!
We made it a very laid back trip since I'm 6 months pregnant. I sat on a lot of benches and ate a lot of snacks while the boys rode rides that I couldn't ride. My doctor just didn't want me going on Space Mountain. I can't imagine why! Ha!


We did a few different things this time, including playing mini golf at WinterSummerland. We played the Winter side, which was a Christmas theme!

The boys eating ice cream in Epcot
And playing a crazy game of Twister! (I did not particpate in this! )
It was a wonderful, wonderful trip and I can't wait to go back with our little family of four. 


1 comment:
Loved the pictures at Disney!!
Post a Comment