Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's November 18th. Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet?

It’s November 18th. Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet? I have not, mostly because I’m waiting to see if I get an awesome family picture on our vacation next week to Disney World (Disney World! I’m so excited!). But I have been scoping out my options and I think Shutterfly is going to have exactly what I want!


Choosing the perfect Christmas card is a big part of my Christmas planning. Shutterfly has awesome cards and so many choices, so you’re bound to find the perfect card that best describes you and your family. They truly have an option for everyone, including people like me who insist on a card that says “Merry Christmas.”


Feeling more serious? Or elegant? Here you go!




Whimsical?


Is it all about the kids this year?



We also love to do photo gifts for the grandparents and great-grandparents. My grandmother loves to get a calendar and my mother-in-law will love a photo book made from our vacation to Hilton Head earlier this year.

And I was beyond excited to find out that Shutterfly was offering 50 free Christmas cards for bloggers! One of my goals this year is to simplify and save money, and this will definitely help the saving money goal!

So start thinking about your Christmas cards! Time is running out! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes ma'am, I have ordered my Christmas cards, but don't give me too much credit. They're not photo cards...just run of the mill cards.