So I've been motivated to get back into blogging since so much is happening in our lives right now. Plus, a number of people I know have started blogging and I always want to be doing the "in" thing, you know. :)
The biggest news in our neck of the woods is that we're going to become a family of four in March!
No, it wasn't a surprise, but it did happen a lot quicker than I had anticipated. We're very excited and will be finding out if we're shopping for pink or blue next Friday. To say I'm counting down the days is putting it mildy!
So between the morning sickness and utter exhaustion, it was a good summer. We made a trip to Gatlinburg over Labor Day with some very dear friends, Brady started Kindergarten and now we're in the midst of fall fun! Brady's going to be Robin for Halloween and Sunday night was his first outing in costume to Boo at the Zoo. Here are a few pictures.


I'm really hoping I can keep up with the old blog this time, so keep me motivated! Have a great day!
2 comments:
Welcome back and congratulations on your big news!
Yay! I absolutely cannot wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!! Either way, he or she will be one spoiled baby by their Auntie Ashley! :)
Post a Comment