My own little pirate is turning 5 in June, so we're gearing up for a pirate-themed swim party at the local YMCA!
This is the cake

We just can't wait! We're serving pizza, cake and ice cream. The party favors are pirate hooks and eye patches for the big kids and for the little brothers and sisters, sand buckets with shovels and bubbles.
I've been busy pulling together decorations and paper products. I need to find some good pirate music to play in the background. Any suggestions? Maybe the soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean? Too bad Captain Jack can't make the festivities!
1 comment:
Do you have a Cost Plus World Market store in your area? I was in there today and they had a lot of cute pirate themed party supplies. I thought of you :-) Have you considered the SpongeBob soundtrack for music? It isn't exactly pirate, but it is about the sea and it's definitely kid-approved :-D
Post a Comment