I know, I know. It's been almost a month since my last update. :)
We're doing really well on our healthy eating. We've now made the move to organic fruit and veggies ( at least for the "dirty dozen") and we've also been buying organic milk. I've seen an amazing difference in how I feel! I'm sleeping better now than I have in ages! Is it directly in response to changing our eating habits? At least partially!
I've also recommitted to Weight Watchers and I've lost 6.5 pounds since Christmas. Taking into account we had a snowed-in weekend where the diet went totally out the window and some special events, I'm very pleased with the progress. The Shredding has been hit or miss, so I'm trying to get back on the wagon with that one.
We're also doing better on slowing down. That was one of my big goals. I'm not exactly sure how I've done it, though!
The budget is coming along. Every dollar has a name now, for the most part. There are still little things that come up, but overall it's a much more workable budget for us.
That's where we are right now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do a fun post soon!
Happy Wednesday!
3 comments:
It sounds like your year is off to a great start!! This may be TMI, but I noticed after I started drinking organic milk that I went to the bathroom a lot more (and I don't mean to pee...). I figure it's good though because it means my system is clearing out, right?? So I'm sure the way you feel IS related to what you're eating. That's great! Keep up the good work :-)
Thanks for commenting on my blog! The window treatments were actually made by my Mom (she made all the window treatments in our house, I'm a lucky girl!). The fabric is from Waverly - I wish I could recall the name of that particular pattern! :( If you go to their website, though, you'll find a lot of very similar patterns with the same colors. Good luck!
Thank you for your condolences over the recent loss of my grandfather - I really appreciate it. :)
Post a Comment