Thursday, January 7, 2010

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES


One of my goals for this year is implementing and maintaining a regular exercise plan and better eating habits for my family.


So far we’re doing good with the regular exercise plan. The Monday after Christmas I started Shredding again. I did this last year and saw amazing results. Plus, it’s only 25 minutes a day and everyone can find 25 minutes to better their health. Even me! I’ve been aiming for at least 5 days a week and I’ve already lost two pounds! Brady’s started his swim classes and loves them. He’s a little fish! And on the days that DH takes him, he swims while Brady is in class.

As far as eating better, we’re gradually making changes. I’ve already started buying most of our meat from Whole Foods. The difference is amazing. Eventually, I would love to buy from a local farmer. We’ll need to get a second freezer to do that, though. Starting this week, I plan on buying organic milk. Brady loves milk and drinks a lot of it, and I would prefer him to drink the best milk possible.

That’s where we are with those goals so far. Happy Second Week of 2010!

No comments: