Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Turkey Cupcakes and Black Friday

I forgot to tell y’all that I made these cupcakes for my 2 and 3 year olds in Sunday School this past week. They turned out so cute and the kids loved them. And some adults, too!

Right now I’m planning out my Black Friday shopping trip. I’m not the kind of person who gets up at 5am to wait in the freezing cold to rush into the mall. Nope, not me. But I will head out around 7am or so and hit a few select stores. On my list this year?
- Target (super cheap movies)
- Old Navy (I’ve heard they’re doing 50% off the entire store)
- Gymboree. But going to Gymboree would involve going to the mall. We’ll see. It might be easier to order online for them.
- Maybe Swoozies. I’m not sure on that one yet.

Are you planning any Black Friday shopping?

1 comment:

Paula@SweetPea said...

Those cupcakes are so cute!!

I'm not planning to go to any big box stores on Friday. Mama and I usually go to small stores that aren't in malls.