
Happy Halloween!
First off, let me say that I know a lot of Christians don’t celebrate Halloween and I totally respect that. And we don’t “celebrate” it in the traditional sense. My fall decorating consists of lots of pumpkins and leaves and the sort, then in October I may have a few things that look more like jack-o-lanterns and maybe even a black cat or something. Brady gets a costume each year to wear to Boo at the Zoo and Trunk or Treat at church. I buy candy and we make festive cupcakes and make it really fun – not scary. No witches or anything of that sort.
And today is certainly going to be festive! Brady has his first field trip at school today. They’re going to get pumpkins and have lunch, then back to school to paint their pumpkins and have their party. Tonight is Trunk or Treat, so we’ll get home, put on costumes and head to the church. The weather is going to be gorgeous, so I hope there’s a great turnout. I know we’ll all have a fantastic time.
Have a great weekend!
First off, let me say that I know a lot of Christians don’t celebrate Halloween and I totally respect that. And we don’t “celebrate” it in the traditional sense. My fall decorating consists of lots of pumpkins and leaves and the sort, then in October I may have a few things that look more like jack-o-lanterns and maybe even a black cat or something. Brady gets a costume each year to wear to Boo at the Zoo and Trunk or Treat at church. I buy candy and we make festive cupcakes and make it really fun – not scary. No witches or anything of that sort.
And today is certainly going to be festive! Brady has his first field trip at school today. They’re going to get pumpkins and have lunch, then back to school to paint their pumpkins and have their party. Tonight is Trunk or Treat, so we’ll get home, put on costumes and head to the church. The weather is going to be gorgeous, so I hope there’s a great turnout. I know we’ll all have a fantastic time.
Have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Hey Serah! I left you a little something on my blog. :)
Thanks! Going to check it out......
Post a Comment