We’ve finally made it to the weekend! It’s so nice to wake up and realize it’s Friday.
This weekend is pretty low-key for us, relatively speaking. Tonight we’re having Movie Night, which involves the three of us snuggled on the sofa with popcorn, watching a movie. Brady has requested The Little Mermaid, but I’m trying to persuade him to watch Enchanted instead.
Tomorrow we’re going to Niven’s Apple Farm. We went last year and had a great time. You can go on a hayride, visit the farm animals, pick pumpkins and apples and they even have a little country store to visit. Here’s a picture from our trip there last year:
This weekend is pretty low-key for us, relatively speaking. Tonight we’re having Movie Night, which involves the three of us snuggled on the sofa with popcorn, watching a movie. Brady has requested The Little Mermaid, but I’m trying to persuade him to watch Enchanted instead.
Tomorrow we’re going to Niven’s Apple Farm. We went last year and had a great time. You can go on a hayride, visit the farm animals, pick pumpkins and apples and they even have a little country store to visit. Here’s a picture from our trip there last year:

Sunday will be Sunday School and church. A nice, relaxing fall weekend. I hope everyone has a good one!
3 comments:
Hi, Serah! So glad you commented on my blog! And glad to find another Fluff lover! We live in Midtown, not far from Rhodes college, and we LOVE this part of town. So much diversity and authenticity! Did you have any favorite Memphis spots I should check out?
Your weekend sounds a lot like ours. DH, DS#2 and I will be movie nighting it tonight as well (the older 2 are at an away football game - the only one we have chosen not to attend) and we have fall "break" on Monday and Tuesday so I am hoping to get all my fall yard/decorating stuff done!
Have fun tomorrow! It sounds like fun!
Post a Comment