Monday, September 8, 2008

It's a Monday

Happy Monday! After this weekend, I’m pretty glad to be back at work. I’ll spare you the gory details.

And yes, my DH is mourning this:

Tom Brady possibly (probably) being out for the rest of the year. This could be a very long season at my house.

Today is my first official day on Weight Watchers. I did it briefly a number of years ago and saw success, so it’s time to try again. I need to lose about 15 pounds and I’m hoping this will help me get to that goal. I’m also getting ready to join the YMCA (they’re having a membership special this month), so I’m really excited about that, too. The combination of these two things should definitely help me get in shape and start feeling good about myself again. It’s time to buy those fall clothes!

Has anyone else had any luck with WW?

5 comments:

sheila from life @ #17 said...

Good Luck with your WW start :)

Serah said...

Love the picture, Sheila!

The Gerster Family said...

I do like your picture! VERY cute. I haven't tried WW, but I have friends who have had great success on it. Good luck on your goals...I'm trying to finish one up too!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I did really well on weight Watchers after Legare was born many moons ago...about 35 pounds. Just be sure to put the exercise piece in there. It makes all the difference.

southerninspiration said...

yes, I have had success a number of times.......need that success again, sadly.