oh but you can...8.5 pts for 1 chocolate covered creme filled doughnut...http://dwlz.com/Restaurants/krispykreme.html
What about just smelling?Nah, I'd probably gain just from that.
At our tailgate a couple of weeks ago (GO DAWGS!) someone brought two dozen of these cute doughnuts. I didn't touch a one, honestly, not a one. They sure are cute!
Those are my favorites!!! I took them to DS's class as a treat.
Thanks, Sheila. I'll have one donut for breakfast and water the rest of the day. :) I think I might bring some to a cookout on Saturday.
Please tell me those are not in your house!!!
these are sinful...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh but you can...8.5 pts for 1 chocolate covered creme filled doughnut...
http://dwlz.com/Restaurants/krispykreme.html
What about just smelling?
Nah, I'd probably gain just from that.
At our tailgate a couple of weeks ago (GO DAWGS!) someone brought two dozen of these cute doughnuts. I didn't touch a one, honestly, not a one. They sure are cute!
Those are my favorites!!! I took them to DS's class as a treat.
Thanks, Sheila. I'll have one donut for breakfast and water the rest of the day. :)
I think I might bring some to a cookout on Saturday.
Please tell me those are not in your house!!!
these are sinful...
Post a Comment