Well, we all seem to have recovered from Brady’s birthday party. I still have a few thank you notes to write, but that’s about it. Now I can start planning Christmas! Just kidding! Well, sort of.
Last night I went to a Southern Living at Home party at my friend Margaret’s house. If you’ve never been to one, you need to go! I absolutely adore their products. I had a party about 5 years ago and was able to get a lot of free/50% off items. Here’s what I got last night:
The Southern Sippers Pitcher:

The Rosedale Plant Holders. I actually already have these, but they were a customer special last night for $12.95, so I got them to use as a hostess gift when we go to DH’s sister’s house in August. Oops, I hope she doesn’t read this!

I also scheduled a party for August 19th at my house. There are still things on my wish list I’d like to get!
Last night I went to a Southern Living at Home party at my friend Margaret’s house. If you’ve never been to one, you need to go! I absolutely adore their products. I had a party about 5 years ago and was able to get a lot of free/50% off items. Here’s what I got last night:
The Southern Sippers Pitcher:

The Rosedale Plant Holders. I actually already have these, but they were a customer special last night for $12.95, so I got them to use as a hostess gift when we go to DH’s sister’s house in August. Oops, I hope she doesn’t read this!

I also scheduled a party for August 19th at my house. There are still things on my wish list I’d like to get!
5 comments:
They do have the best things...love the pitcher!!! Your iced tea will taste better in that.
BTW, thanks for the kind review of my new "do"...I am really having to adjust to the change! LOL and the Belles all had plenty to say about women of a certain "age" with such long hair LOLOL.
I love SL parties! Thanks for entering the giveaway!
I like the pitcher that you bought. I had a party once and was able to get several things. It was like Christmas when it all arrived!
They do have some great stuff! I have three of those glass hurricanes...I use them ALL. THE. TIME. Love 'em!
Post a Comment