Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally Friday!

Yes, I’m still here. This week has been kicking my butt! But, today’s Friday! One more day of work and one more night of Vacation Bible School. I know I may have complained a bit about my group and while they are very challenging, there are some great kids in it, too. I’ll be sad to see some of them go tonight!

As for the upcoming weekend, we have a whole lot of NOTHING planned. Tomorrow we’re sleeping in as late as we want, having a big breakfast, Brady’s going to play in his pool and we’re just going to relax. I will need to do some housework as I don’t think I’ve used anything containing bleach once this week and Brady will be getting a haircut. Sunday we have Sunday School and church and that evening we’re having an ice cream social after the evening service. It will be a fun day and I know we’ll be talking about VBS a lot.

Hopefully I’ll have some pictures to post next week from VBS! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Deidre said...

VBS is so much fun, but can be so tiring!

Your weekend sounds great to me!