Okay...so I had never really watched the Wiggles till we were at my mama's house, and I couldn't find Sesame Street....um, yeah, I thought he was very nice lookin'! I'm glad that I am not the only one. hahaha!!
And y'all's VBS sounds like so much fun! Lab coats...how neat!
4 comments:
It would only be bad if you thought Jeff (the purple Wiggle) was the hot Wiggle.
Hey Serah! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I think that is really funny about the hot Wiggle! (even the term "hot wiggle" is funny too)
LOL...hot Wiggles (sounds a bit ahem...personal!), who knew?
Okay...so I had never really watched the Wiggles till we were at my mama's house, and I couldn't find Sesame Street....um, yeah, I thought he was very nice lookin'! I'm glad that I am not the only one. hahaha!!
And y'all's VBS sounds like so much fun! Lab coats...how neat!
Post a Comment