Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Recap

Good morning! We made it through the weekend. We were busy, but it was nice and relaxing at the same time. Does that make sense? Here’s what’s left on my To Do list:

- Clean out our files and organize my desk
- Sort magazines
- Call my grandparents
- Visit my friend who just had a baby and take her some muffins

So I have a few more things to do this week. We ended up going to a local strawberry festival rather than actually picking the strawberries. These have to be the reddest, juicest, sweetest strawberries I’ve ever had. We’ve been eating strawberry shortcake all weekend.

Brady had a fantastic time at Mike and Ashley’s and even ended up spending the night on Friday. He was a bit spoiled by the time we got him back, though!

Brady also got his first sprinkler this weekend. We hooked it up for just a few minutes to show him what it did and he walked right through it. He loved it! I can see many hot summer afternoons spent with this thing.

Did everyone else have a good weekend, too? Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Oh! I love sprinkler time! I can't wait till my little one can run through them! And I am so craving strawberry shortcake now!!! A strawberry festival? Where can I find me one of those?? :0)Glad you had a great weekend!