Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello Bloggers!

Happy Tuesday, bloggers! How’s it going?

I’m taking a break from my blogging vacation to check in. Things are very busy around our household right. Lots of end-of-year activities and spring events. My inlaw’s are also moving to town in a week, so I’ll soon be occupied getting them settled.

DH is playing softball for the church, so he has a couple of games a week. Brady and I go as often as possible, but some games don’t start until 9:30pm. Isn’t that crazy? Of course, Brady’s been going to bed pretty late these past few nights, so it probably wouldn’t really matter anyway.

I hope everyone had a Happy Mother’s Day this past weekend. My boys gave me a card and cooked me dinner and I even got to take a nap! We went down to my parent’s house on Saturday for my sister’s graduation dinner. That was a lot of fun. Brady definitely enjoyed his time with Uncle Jourdan.

Other big news is we got a new car! It’s a 2006 PT Cruiser and I love it. It’s so fun and sassy and cute. We needed something newer with a little more room, but nothing huge, and this fits the bill perfectly.

Hopefully I’ll be blogging more regularly again here soon. I’ve missed ya’ll!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I'll read when you come back. Enjoy the time away.

McMommy said...

First of all...can I just say how much I love the name of your blog!! And then you go and put that FABU picture of the yummy cupcakes and ohhhh..I'm in love! Can't wait to read more about you!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!