Good morning and Happy Monday!
It’s raining cats and dogs here this morning. I’m thankful for the rain, but not so happy about getting soaked trying to get in the door.
We had a really nice, relaxing weekend. Saturday morning we took Brady to the zoo, where he ran around to his heart’s content. DH helped out at a VBS workshop that afternoon and I cleaned patio furniture and the grill while Brady napped. Sunday was church and then I took a nap after a trip to the grocery store. It was gray and rainy, so perfect napping weather!
We did watch “Fever Pitch” with Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore this weekend. Such a cute movie and even better if you’re a Red Sox fan, which we are. Of course!
It’s raining cats and dogs here this morning. I’m thankful for the rain, but not so happy about getting soaked trying to get in the door.
We had a really nice, relaxing weekend. Saturday morning we took Brady to the zoo, where he ran around to his heart’s content. DH helped out at a VBS workshop that afternoon and I cleaned patio furniture and the grill while Brady napped. Sunday was church and then I took a nap after a trip to the grocery store. It was gray and rainy, so perfect napping weather!
We did watch “Fever Pitch” with Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore this weekend. Such a cute movie and even better if you’re a Red Sox fan, which we are. Of course!

Another movie I really want to see is Maid of Honor with Patrick Dempsey. It comes out in the theaters in a few weeks. Who doesn’t love Patrick Dempsey???

Have a great day!

Have a great day!
6 comments:
I want to see 'Made of Honor' too.
Have you seen 27 Dresses? My best friend swears it's the best movie ever, but I didn't get to see it while it was in theatres. I comes out on DVD tomorrow, so I can't wait to rent it.
Have a great day! It's raining here, too.
As a Red Sox fan, I also love Fever Pitch!
And Made of Honor looks so cute, I would see anything with Dr. McDreamy!
I am with you. Who doesn't want to see Made of Honor?
I am so glad you are a Red Sox fan!!
just came across your blog and wanted to say "hi"! i too cannot wait to see Maid of Honor!
Yes - I want to see Made of Honor!!!
Post a Comment