Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jungle Jumping Party

A Jungle Jumping Party


Brady’s birthday is coming up in June and like any good mother, I started planning the day after Christmas. Heehee Just kidding. It was more like the week after Christmas.

Anyway, we’re having his party at Pump It Up and I’m doing a jungle/zoo animal theme. He loves the zoo and zoo animals, especially elephants and monkeys, so I decided to use those for the invitations and the cake and the goodie bags.

I was perusing some blogs a few months ago and found Hillary Jordan. She and her friend have a stationary business, Address to Impress. She’s from Hernando, MS, which is very close to where I went to high school (Southaven, MS), so we’re fellow Mississippi Girls. I emailed her about designing an invitation for Brady’s party and here is what they came up with:



Isn’t thst the most adorable thing you’ve ever seen? I showed it to Brady and he immediately said “Elephants! Monkeys! Alligators!” The invitations arrived earlier this week and the quality is top-notch. Hillary was such a pleasure to work with and was so patient as I kept changing things. I’m definitely planning on using Address to Impress in the future. I highly recommend them!

3 comments:

Deidre said...

So Cute!! I love them.

Melissa said...

That is so cute!! I will have to use her for sure.

Hillary Jordan said...

Wow, Serah! Thank you so much for the praise. We really appreciate it!