Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. The weather here was fabulous, so I hope yours was, too.

I made great progress on Brady’s spring/summer wardrobe. Down here in the south, we start wearing spring clothes in March, so I don’t have much time. I visited my favorite consignment store Saturday morning and got 6 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts for $34. This store has brand names in great shape. Everything I got was Gap, Gymboree or Old Navy and looked like it had never been worn. Oh, and one brand I didn’t know of but looked fine. Yesterday I went to Gymboree and got Brady’s Easter outfit:



It was a little more than $34, but I didn’t have to buy the khaki pants because Brady already has a pair. I also got him a cute little polo shirt.

Brady also made the move from his convertible car seat to a new booster-style car seat. It still has the 5-point harness system, but looks more like a booster. It’s funny how big he looked in his old one and now he looks little again. This one should last until he moves to the official booster when he’s 4 or 5.

So apparently it was “Spend Money On Brady Weekend.” I don’t mind. He’s worth it!Have a great week!

4 comments:

Paula@SweetPea said...

You got some great deals for Brady this weekend. Love the little sweater vest with the Khakis.

Michelle said...

Oh, I wish my boys were still young enough to be able to the consignment sales productively (boys things get a bit more ragedy as they age). Brady is going to be a handsome little man with all his cool duds!

Hillary said...

I came upon your blog through my friend Kelly. I saw you left her a comment and I clicked on your name. I was immediately connected with you had the word "cupcakes" in your title. That's my favorite food! I'm a bit obsessed! Even having them for my wedding cake! Anyway, now that I'm hungry for one of those little delights I should go! :)

Leigh Ann said...

I found your blog through Kelly's. I bought the same Easter outfit for my 5-year-old little boy. I think it is adorable! I like reading your blog and I'll keep visiting. I'm a Southern gal, too.