So our Halloween was relatively quiet. We participated in Trunk or Treat at church and had a really good time. There weren't just tons and tons of kids that showed up, so we all had plenty of time to sit around and chat while the kids gorged themselves on massive amounts of candy.
I think Brady's favorite part was the miniture golf set that the couple next to us set up for the kids.
Here are a few pictures of the fun:

Plus, here are a few pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch last week:




3 comments:
Now I get it! - Trunk or Treat means trick or treating from car to car. I had not a clue what people were talking about!?! Brady looks cute in his giraffe outfit!
Brady is so cute and I love your turqoise necklace.
What a cutie! Look like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment