Wednesday, June 6, 2007

My little man


So who do I make all these cupcakes for? This little guy usually!



The sweetest boy in the world, Brady will be 2 this Saturday. He's the happiest person you'll ever meet, except when you deprive him of potato chips or turn off Little Einsteins. Today he got up around 6:30am and immediately started jumping on his bed, giggling. Did I have that much energy once?

His talking has really taken off lately. We're hearing little phrases like "Where Daddy go?" and "See you later." My personal favorite is "really big truck!" It sounds slightly German. :-) His favorite things are planes and birds and balloons. Anything that flies, I guess. So he'll be having more balloons than he'll know what to do with for his birthday.

Off to work! Ya'll have a great day!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He is such a cutie! Glad to see you are bloggin' again!