As some of you know, Brady started a new daycare last week. I won’t go into all the details, but it’s been a really great change for our family. His new place is only 5 minutes from our home, will save us quite a bit of money, and most of all, he loves it! It was recommended to us by many people at our church and in my MOPS group and it’s been great. He didn’t cry the first day he went or any day since. It’s amazing.
A great bonus is that they serve both breakfast and lunch everyday. His old daycare only served lunch on Mondays and Fridays and no breakfasts. The only thing is I didn’t realize he would be eating better than me! Seriously, it’s like he goes to Cracker Barrel every day. Here’s a sampling of the lunch menus from the past few days:
Chicken and Rice
English Peas
Other vegetable
Bread and butter
Milk
Chocolate pudding with whipped cream
Fish Nuggets
Cole slaw
Other vegetable
Cornbread
Milk
Peach Cobbler
Chicken Pot Pie
Spinach Casserole
Other vegetable
Bread and butter
Milk
Fresh Fruit
And breakfast consists of eggs, grits, toast, juice and cheese. I’m a little afraid he’ll have a cholesterol problem by the time he’s 3. But he’s happy as a clam and we’re happy, so everyone’s happy.
It looks like another stormy day around here. We had some bad weather last night, but thankfully we never lost power.
Stay dry and have a fabulous day!
1 comment:
I want to go to daycare! LOL
Post a Comment